Death Certificate of Romania Bunnell Pratt Penrose
Nov. 9, 1932
State of Utah—Death Certificate
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
No. 1145 South 9 East
2. Full Name: Romania Bunnell Pratt Penrose
a. Residence. No. 1145 South 9th East
Length of residence in city where death occurred: 70 yrs.
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Female
4. Color or Race: White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced: Widowed
5a. Wife of Chas. W. Penrose
6. Date of Birth: Aug. 8, 1839
7. Age: 93 yrs. 3 mos. 1 ds.
8. Occupation of Deceased:
a. Doctor of Medicine
9. Birthplace: Washington, Indiana
10. Name of Father: Luther B. Bunnell
11. Birthplace of Father: Ohio
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Esther Mendenhall
13. Birthplace of Mother: North Carolina
14. Informant: Mrs. M. C. Pratt
Address: 1145 So. 9th East
15. Filed: Nov. 10, 1932
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: Nov. 9, 1932
17. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from Nov. 1, 1932, to Nov. 9, 1932, that I last saw her alive on Nov. 8, 1932, and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 8 p.m.
The cause of death was as follows:
Duration: 9 ds.
Contributory: Don’t Know
18. Where was disease contracted if not at place of death? At place of death
Did an operation precede death? No
Was there an autopsy? No.
What test confirmed diagnosis? Clinical
Signed: H. J. Lund, M.D.
Nov. 10, 1932 Address: Salt Lake City, Utah
19. Place of Burial, Cremation or Removal: Salt Lake City City Cemetery
Date of Burial: Nov. 13, 1932
20. Undertaker: [See Image]
Address: 1445 So. State