Death Certificate of Appollos Griffin Driggs
July 13, 1918
State of Utah—Death Certificate
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
No. 550 Driggs Ave.
2. Full Name: Appollos Griffin Driggs
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Male
4. Color or Race: White
5. Single, Married, Widowed or Divorced: Married
6. Date of Birth: Jany. 7, 1841
7. Age: 77 yrs. 6 mos. 6 ds.
8. Occupation: Farmer
9. Birthplace: Iowa
10. Name of Father: Shadrick F. Driggs
11. Birthplace of Father: Don’t know
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Eliza White
13. Birthplace of Mother: Don’t know
14. Informant: Mrs. A.G. Driggs
15. Filed: 7-15-1918
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: July 13, 1918
17. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from 3 times in one year, that I last saw him alive on July 13, 1918, and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 11:20 p.m.
The cause of death was as follows:
Cancer of Stomach
Duration: About 2 yrs I judge
Signed: E.S. Wright, M.D.
July 13, 1918 Address: 321 1st Ave. SLC
18. Length of Residence
At place of death: 50 yrs
In the state: 70 yrs
Where was disease contracted if not at place of death? Salt Lake City
Former or usual residence: 550 Driggs Ave.
19. Place of Burial or Removal: City Cem.
Date of Burial: July 15, 1918
20. Undertaker: Jos. Wm. Taylor