Death Certificate of Zina Estelle Pratt
July 8, 1923
State of Utah—Death Certificate
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
2. Full Name: Zina Estelle Pratt
a. Residence. No. 747 No. 2nd West
Length of residence in city where death occurred: Life
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Female
4. Color or Race: White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced: Divorced
5a. Wife of Valton M. Pratt
6. Date of Birth: March 2, 1875
7. Age. 48 yrs. 4 mos. 6 ds.
8. Occupation of Deceased
b. Not known
c. Retired 5 yrs
9. Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
10. Name of Father: John Jenkins
11. Birthplace of Father: Wales
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Rosella Newbury
13. Birthplace of Mother: United States
14. Informant: Mary E. Pratt
Address: 231 So. 3rd East
15. Filed: July 17, 1923
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: July 8, 1923
17. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from June 26, 1923, to July 8, 1923, that I last saw her alive on July 8, 1923, and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 3:30 p.m.
The cause of death was as follows:
Duration: 3 mos.
Contributory: [See Image]
18. Did an operation precede death? No.
Was there an autopsy? No.
Signed: Geo. L. Stuart, M.D.
7-9-1923 Address: 8N Boston Bldg.
19. Place of Burial, Cremation, or Removal: City Cemetery
Date of Burial: July 14, 1923
20. Undertaker: S.M. Taylor & Co.