Death Certificate of Willard Erastus Weihe
June 5, 1926
State of Utah—Death Certificate
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
No. Templeton Bldg.
2. Full Name: Willard Erastus Weihe
a. Residence. No. 1124 Blaine Ave.
Length of residence in city where death occurred: 59 yrs
How long in U.S., if foreign birth? 59 yrs
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Male
4. Color or Race: White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced: Married
5a. Husband of Jean Cantner Weihe
6. Date of Birth: October 17, 1856
7. Age: 69 yrs. 7 mos. 18 ds.
8. Occupation of Employer
a. Trade, profession or particular kind of work: Musician (Violinist)
b. General nature of industry, business, or establishment in which employed:
c. Name of Employer: L.D.S. School of Music
9. Birthplace: Christiania, Norway
10. Name of Father: Andreas Weihe
11. Birthplace of Father: Norway
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Boletta Aas
13. Birthplace of Mother: Norway
14. Informant: Mrs. Jean C. Weihe
Address: 1124 Blaine Ave.
15. Filed: June 8, 1926
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: June 5, 1926
17. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from June 5, 1926, to June 5, 1926, that I last saw him alive on June 5, 1926, and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 3:20 p.m.
The cause of death was as follows:
Mitral + Aortic Insufficiency
Duration: Don’t know
18. Did an operation precede death? No.
Was there an autopsy? No.
What test confirmed diagnosis? Clinical
Signed: H.Z. Lund, M.D.
June 7, 1926 Address: Salt Lake City, Utah
19. Place of Burial, Cremation or Removal: City Cemetery
Date of Burial: June 18, 1926
20. Undertaker: S.M. Taylor & Co.