Death Certificate of Milando Pratt
Nov. 7, 1930
State of Utah—Death Certificate
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
No. 1005 East 9th South
2. Full Name: Milando Pratt
a. Residence. No. 1005 East 9th South
Length of residence in city where death occurred: 79 yrs
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Male
4. Color or Race: White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced: Married
5a. Husband of Elizabeth Rich Pratt
6. Date of Birth: September 30th, 1848
7. Age: 82 yrs. 1 mos. 7 ds.
8. Occupation of Deceased:
b. L.D.S. Church Office
9. Birthplace: Pottawattamie Co., Iowa
10. Name of Father: Orson Pratt
11. Birthplace of Father: New York
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Mary Ann Merrill
13. Birthplace of Mother: New York
14. Informant: Elizabeth Rich Pratt
Address: 1005 E. 9th South
15. Filed: 11-8-1930
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: November 7th, 1930
17. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from April 26, 1926, to Nov. 7th, 1930, that I last saw him alive on Oct. 5, 1930, and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 5:00 a.m.
The cause death was as follows:
Duration: 4 or 5 yrs
Contributory: (See Image)
18. Did an operation precede death? No.
Was there an autopsy? No.
What test confirmed diagnosis? Classical
11-7-1930 Address: Salt Lake City
19. Place of Burial, Cremation, or Removal: Salt Lake City Cemetery
Date of Burial: 11/9, 1930
20. Undertaker: Deseret Mortuary Co.
Address: 36 E. 7th South