Death Certificate of Joseph Kimball
Mar. 29, 1936
State of Utah
Certificate of Death
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
No. 615 First Avenue
2. Full Name: Joseph Kimball
3. Residence: No. 615 First Avenue
a. Length of residence in city where death occurred: 59 Years
Personal and Statistical Particulars
4. Sex: Male
5. Color or Race: White
6. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced: Married
6. a. Husband of Lathilla Pratt Kimball
7. Date of Birth: December 22, 1851
8. Age: 84 Years, 3 Months, 7 Days
9. Occupation of Deceased
a. Trade, profession, or particular kind of work done: Guide
b. Industry or business in which work was done: L.D.S. Church Administration Bldg.
c. Date deceased last worked at this occupation: February 1936
d. Total time (years) spent in this occupation: 6
10. Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
11. Name of Father: Heber C. Kimball
12. Birthplace of Father: New York
13. Maiden Name of Mother: Presendia Lathrop Huntington
14. Birthplace of Mother: New York
15. Informant: Ethel K. Sargent
Address: 615 – 1st Ave.
16. Burial: Salt Lake City
Place: City Cemetery
Date: April 1, 1936
17. Undertaker: Joseph Wm. Taylor, Inc.
Address: 125 N. Main, Salt Lake
18. Filed: Apr. 1, 1936
19. Date of Death: March 29, 1936
20. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from Feb. 18, 1936, to Mar. 29, 1936; I last saw him alive on Mar. 29; death occurred on the date stayed above, at 7:50 p.m.
The principal cause of death and related causes of importance were as follows:
Duration: 40 days
Other contributory causes: Fall on pavement followed by cerebral hemorrhage
Signed: Harren Shepherd, M.D.
Mar. 31, 1936 Address: 908 Medical Arts Bld.