Death Certificate of Francis Marion Bishop
May 22, 1933
State of Utah—Death Certificate
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
No. 2638 Alden St.
2. Full Name: Francis Marion Bishop
a. Residence. No. 2638 Alden St.
Length of residence in city where death occurred: 60 yrs
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Male
4. Color or Race: White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced: Widowed
5a. Husband of Ella Derr Bishop
6. Date of Birth: Aug. 2nd, 1843
7. Age. 89 yrs. 9 mos. 20 ds.
8. Occupation of Deceased
a. Army Officer
b. U.S. Army
9. Birthplace: Essex County, New York
10. Name of Father: Dellivan De Lance Bishop
11. Birthplace of Father: Connecticut
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Pamelia Alden
13. Birthplace of Mother: Connecticut
14. Informant: Virginia P. Bishop
Address: 2638 Alden Street
15. Filed: May 22, 1933
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: May 22nd, 1933
17. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from April 9, 1937, to May 22, 1933, that I last saw him alive on May 13, 1933, and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 3 a.m.
The cause death was as follows:
Duration: 1 ds.
18. Did an operation precede death? No.
Was there an autopsy? No.
Signed: Roy Loesbeck, M.D.
5-22, 1933 Address: Boston Bldg. Salt Lake City
19. Place of Burial, Cremation, or Removal: Salt Lake Cemetery
Date of Burial: May 28, 1933
20. Undertaker: Deseret Mortuary Co.
Address: Salt Lake City, Utah