Death Certificate of Eltha Pratt Edwards
May 16, 1928
State of Utah—Death Certificate
1. Place of Death
County: Salt Lake
City: Salt Lake
No. 1975 View Street
2. Full Name: Eltha Pratt Edwards
a. Residence. No. 1975 View
Length of residence in city where death occurred: 68 yrs. 5 mos. 4 ds.
Personal and Statistical Particulars
3. Sex: Female
4. Color or Race: White
5. Single, Married, Widowed, or Divorced: Widow
5a. Wife of John S. Edwards
6. Date of Birth: Dec. 12th, 1859
7. Age: 68 yrs. 5 mos. 4 ds.
8. Occupation of Deceased: At Home
9. Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
10. Name of Father: Orson Pratt
11. Birthplace of Father: New York State
12. Maiden Name of Mother: Adelia Bishop
13. Birthplace of Mother: New York State
14. Informant: J. Paul Edwards
Address: 523 Nor. 5 West
15. Filed: May 19, 1928
Medical Certificate of Death
16. Date of Death: May 16th, 1928
17. I Hereby Certify, That I attended deceased from March 29th, 1928, to May 16th, 1928, that I last saw her alive on May 16th, 1928, and that death occurred, on the date stated above, at 10:10 p.m.
The cause death was as follows:
Duration: 2 mos.
Contributory: Lobar Pneumonia
18. Did an operation precede death? No.
Was there an autopsy? No.
What test confirmed diagnosis? Clinical
Signed: R. Middleman, M.D.
May 17th, 1928 Address: 925 Boston Bldg.
19. Place of Burial, Cremation, or Removal: City Cemetery
Date of Burial: May 20th, 1928
20. Undertaker: Eddington Und. Co.